NOTE: You must follow the instructions provided from your course professor (syllabus) in order to self-register for an assessment, writing style training course, or ALC module. We WILL NOT register you separately from the course instructions – you must self-register.
If you have self-registered and still need assistance, please consider the following:
- If you cannot find your access link, please use the access link request form.
- If you need your completion certificate re-sent, please use the certificate request form.
- If you do not know the e-mail address you used when you self-registered, complete the access link request form.
- If you need to change your email address, use the change email form.
- For technical support help, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions Guide.
- If the problem concerns issues with your e-mail address, then please complete a support request form.
If you experience further issues or your issue is not related to the above listed areas, please contact us at 877.260.1555 or complete a support request form.